pleasure craft hire (38 hours)
Friesland-Boating Yachtcharter is a trade name of Friesdec BV and since 1982 active in the rental of about 20 powerboats. We work with a small team of approx. 15 people in a flat organization with short lines of communication. In a pleasant and informal atmosphere we work hard to give our guests an unforgettable holiday.
As a rental employee, you are jointly responsible for the maintenance and repair of the entire rental fleet. In the run-up to the season, you and your colleagues will ensure that the fleet is ready for rental again. During the season you keep an eye on the quality of the fleet and make sure that the guests always get a clean and working boat. Your service- and customer-oriented attitude enables you to bring the rental experience of the guests to the highest level. In addition to being a mechanic, you are also an instructor and a point of contact for our guests.
job descriptionEmployee recreational craft rental (38 hours)
- 1st line small maintenance and repairs to the rental boats.
- Turning of interruption and weekend services (only in the boating season 1-2 per month)
- Giving boat instructions to the tenants.
- Taking the boat back to the port.
job requirementsEmployee recreational craft rental (38 hours)
MBO working and thinking level preferably with experience in a water sports related position.
- Some knowledge of engine, diesel and electrical engineering.
- Affinity with water sports.
- Process-based working and thinking.
- Resident in the region, minimum driving licence B.
- We prefer an oral command of the Dutch, English and German languages.
- Good communication skills.
- Salary and pension according to the Hiswa Collective Labour Agreement
appointments and working hours
You will be appointed for a 38-hour week and deployed as soon as possible. The holidays (Easter, Pentecost etc.) but also the high season is busy and it is sometimes running or standing still. Because of your flexibility, you can handle this very well and this does not constitute an objection.
Your day won't be over until all the work has been completed. Holiday days are planned in consultation in the quiet periods (no holiday in high season).
Is this a job that appeals to you and will you be available on short notice? Then respond quickly! Send your CV and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org